Monday, May 25, 2009

The end of cool

It took the bike mechanic almost two weeks to fix my bike. Apparently bike tires are hard to get in this country.

But, now my sweetheart is back and every day I take her for a little spin to work.
Ain't she sweet?

Unfortunately, I did have to make a though decission. The roads here are populated by big cars that tend to abruptly change direction to where I am on my bike. Saturday I therefore surrendered, went to the bike store and bought a helmet.

There's no denying: I look like a dork...

2 comments:

  1. Hey Daan man! Leuk blog! Had eventjes wat oude posts in te halen, maar leuk om te lezen. Deed jij aan een maillijst bij nieuwe posts? Zo ja, zet me er maar op, ajb.

    En tja, dat van die helm is wel ernstig idd. Misschien zit de oplossing wel in de overdrijving. Dus: nu ook een stoere zonnebril, een strak fietsbroekje, fluoriserend hesje, en (heel belangrijk) benen scheren. Dan wordt het nog wel wat... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gast, die helm is cool ;)

    ReplyDelete